Bev’s Equine Sure To Sweat
Bev’s Equine Sure To Sweat is for non-sweaters and has proven to show sweating within one week for over 90% tested. The other 10% take longer but still start to sweat within a few weeks. Since horses are similar to humans, each animal is different and what may work in 3 day for one horse may take 14 to 21 days for another horse. This product is easy to administer. Just 5cc’s orally two times a day. It is not recommended that this product is added to feed. For horses that do not respond within the first week, three to four doses a day may be necessary. Sure to sweat has over 35 ingredients. An 8oz bottle will usually last about 3 weeks.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Calendula Officinalis,, Chamomile, Methylparabn,Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin C, Petroleum 6C, Petroleum 30C, Benzoicum Acidum 10X, Berber Bulgaris 10X, Calcarea Fluorica 6X HPUS, Calcarea Phosphoric 3X HPUS, Calcarea suphurica 3X HPUS, Cantharis 10X, Carduus benedictus 10X, Carduus marianus X,Ceanothus americanus 10X, Chelidonium magus 10X, Chionathus virginica 10X, Cinchona Officinalis10X, Cynara scolymus 3X, Dioscorea villosa 10X, Ferrum phosphoricum 3X HPUS, Iris Versicolor 10X, Juniperus communis 10X, Kali muraiticum 3X HPUS, Kali sulphuricum 3X HPUS, Magnesia phosphoric 3X HPUS, Natrium muriaticum 3X HPUS, Nux vomica 10X, Ptelea trifoliate 10X, Silicea 6X HPUS, Solidago virgaurea 3X, Taraxacum officinale 10X, Uricum acidum 15X.