Easyboot Remedy —–SIZE LARGE*****************
A strong, waterproof and flexible horse hoof soaking boot. It can be used as a tool in horse hoof abscess treatment, ice therapy for horses, laminitis recovery, and more
- 100% waterproof. Designed and built to be waterproof from top to bottom so liquid and ice stay inside
- Water-repellent. No more soggy boots–just hang them up and water rolls off and dries in seconds
- Four-way stretch materials. Application and removal are a cinch. Plus, the back pull tabs and over the knee fold down design makes use even easier.
- Genuine natural rubber overlays. Does not contain PVC.
- Rubber outsole adds durabilty and traction.
Perfect ice therapy boot for horses. Simply add water and ice and let your horse enjoy the overall cooling effect, as well as reduced inflammation and a quicker recovery. In addition, this hoof soaking boot is great for treating a hoof abscess. It is also great for using solutions like White Lightning or Clean Trax to treat white line disease, thrush, abscesses, seedy toe and hoof rot.
With the Easyboot Remedy, the fit should be loose to allow room around the hoof and lower leg. The extra room allows for the liquid and or ice to circulate. The Easyboot Remedy range is a loose-fitting boot designed to hold liquid while a horse is tied or monitored. If you are in doubt, size up.
Medium- Hoof width up to a 4-3/4” (Width in inches) // Width up to a 120.5mm (Width in mm)
Large- Hoof width up to a 6-1/2” (Width in inches) // Width up to a 160mm (Width in mm)