Circle Y Tammy Fischer Remuda Signature Treeless
The Remuda Treeless gives you extra stick with roughout fenders and flap. Turquoise patina copper spots and slotted conchos with short strings are striking against rich chocolate leather. The treeless design keeps the rider in close contact with the horse and allows the horse unrestricted movement. Fleece lined neoprene skirts are flexible, molding to your horse’s shape and bending with your horse in the turns. For the rider that likes a deep seat, the upright swell and cantle keep you secure and positioned. Forward hung stirrup leathers keep your feet from getting behind you and provide the rider great flexibility in the stirrups. Aluminum rubber grip stirrups.
**Medium Horn** **Wide Tree**
- The treeless design with wood swell and cantle, but no solid bars, provide unrestricted movement for the horse, especially important during the turns-the saddle is able to move and flex with the horse
- Leg cut swells provide a place to set your legs, and because there is no rigid tree, the rider can squeeze with your thighs, staying centered and balanced
- Fenders are forward hung to keep your feet in front, but are also free swinging to allow a wide range of motion for the legs when needed
- Neoprene skirts absorb shock and distribute the rider’s weight
- The 5” cantle and tall swells provide a secure seat.
- Lightweight design