Take care of your horse using the No Thrush Hoof Treatment. This hoof treatment was designed to get rid of thrush, but it also helps against coat fungus, rain rot and scratches to help keep your horse comfortable. The thrush treatment for horses also is compatible with all other animals, so you can make sure all your livestock and pets are feeling their best.
- Directions: No Thrush and Soft Frogs: Clean away debris with pick/brush. Do not wash. for fastest results keep horse in dry environment, however No Thrush works well in wet climates as well. Apply 1 to 2 times per day by thoroughly dusting frog, and be sure to get powder into all hoof grooves and heel cracks.
- Final Step: Using hoof brush, brush the powder vigorously around frog, crevices and heel bulbs. This ensures all skin tags are completely coated, and prevents excess waste. No Thrush will absorb the thrush breeding ground, firming up the frog and heel, and will also allow normal re-growth of tissue to resume.
- For Scratches, Rain Rot, and Coat Fungus: Do not wash, and do not soften or remove scabs. Simply puff No Thrush onto problem area and “”gently”” rub it against the grain of the fur. Use 1-2 times per day. No Thrush will absorb discharge and create firm protective scabs, allowing healing to commence from the inside. Scabs will soon harden and fall off when healing is complete.
- Hoof treatment is compatible with all animals for your convenience
- Thrush treatment for horses works on coat fungus, rain rot and scratches to protect your horse’s hooves
- NOTE: If a crack between the heel bulbs is present (these are caused by thrush), be sure to continue 3 to 4 dustings per week until crack is re-grown.
- NOTE: No Thrush should be used in normal hoof “”maintenance.”” A weekly dusting will aid in prevention of recurring thrush.
There are no reviews yet.