FX3 BARREL RACER
The FX3 is a revolutionary saddle built with the aggressive racer in mind. The secure seat, higher swell, and forward-hung fenders give the rider security to sit deep on the pockets, and hold the feet forward while riding a shorter stirrup. This gives added control on the most athletic and hard-turning horses.
*Serial number 186715007000066
Chocolate leather with a black/turquoise croc seat. 1/2 tool floral/geo pattern, small desert flower, small mini basket & san carlos border. Painted back ground, adjustable rigging, short twist, engraved aluminum rubber tread stirrups.
New antique silver/AB crystal concho’s.
Professionally cleaned and oiled, it’s ready to ride!
This saddle retails new for $4600.00
- Prominent swell with leg cut allows the rider to raise the knees higher, keeping them seated deep on a hard-dropping horse
- Secure cantle keeps the rider from getting behind and helps maintain control
- Ground seat enables freedom to quickly lean forward from a hard stop, keeping the rider in time with the horse’s acceleration
- Fenders easily swing forward to help stay down in the back of the saddle in the back of the turn
- SPRS™ (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot) holds fenders in forward position and offers resistance, keeping rider deep in the seat pocket
- Horn easily fits the hand, giving leverage in the turn
- Allows the horse to better respond to body position by keeping the rider in place consistently