Relentless™All-Around Sport Boots: Front & Hind
Relentless™ All-Around Sport boots are designed for competitors in any discipline who want the best leg protection for their horses. This is a great looking boot, and the design features provide the ultimate in lower leg protection:
- Sleek design contours the cannon bone and protects against impact and concussive injuries without bulk.
- Suspensory strap wraps under the fetlock to provide critical lift and support for suspensory ligaments
- Boot base is cut higher in front to match the natural curve of the horse’s leg, allowing full flex and extension while reducing bell boot interference.
- ArenaSEAL boot design works in tandem with the suspensory strap, creating a seal that keeps arena dirt from accumulating up inside the boot. This is the only boot on the market with this feature.
- Extensive line of colors to complement any professional color palette
- Taller hind boot is designed to contour to the rear cannon bone
COLORS: black, white, red, blue, chocolate, lime, pink, purple, turquoise
SIZES: S, M, L (Small available only in black, white, red, blue, chocolate) …… Hinds available in medium and Large Only……
Boot Sizing Chart
It’s important to determine the best boot size to fit your horse. See below for our recommended sizing chart. Remember that 1/4:” – 1 ½” or less overlap is desirable
|Hands||14-15 Hands||15-16.2 Hands||16.2-17.2 Hands||17.2 Hands and up|
ITEM NUMBER: SP250 Sp250H