Martin Sherry Cervi Crown C Barrel Saddle
13.5” Seat, 7” Gullet, Roughout Chestnut Leather, Adjustable Rigging, 1/2 Tool Martin Basket Stamp, Suede Maroon Quilted Full Seat, 2” Engraved Aluminum Stirrups with Rubber Tread, Upgrade Staples Concho Set, Border Full Tool San Carlos, 1 1/4” Cantle, Machine Sewn Seat.
Sherry Cervi teamed up with Martin Saddlery to design the Crown C Barrel Racer. The Crown C’s specific design helps barrel racers maintain proper body position and stability during a run. It employs attributes that aid barrel racers in absorbing those quick jarring movements common with today’s faster, more athletic barrel horses. When championships are determined by hundredths of a second, the Crown C gives riders a competitive advantage that truly makes a difference in their performance.
- • SPRS (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot) holds fenders in forward position and offers resistance, keeping rider deep in the seat pocket
- • Shortened seat jockey (distance between the swell and cantle) gives the rider increased stability without hindering her freedom to stand up and sit down when necessary
- • Forward angled stirrups help keep the rider’s feet in front of her center of balance for better body position in the turns
- • Though the stirrups are angled forward, they are designed to give the rider a full range of motion to cue the horse as needed
- • Straight up and down saddle horn allows the rider to brace and support her body without losing balance
- • Horn cap is shaped to fit perfectly in the rider’s palm, accommodating added support and comfort for those who prefer to grab the top of the horn
- • Available with Adjustable Rig only
Retail Price $3295.00