Cure-A-Pet 8oz Wound Spray
Cure-A-Pet contains a strong Hypochlorous acid solution. It is 100% non-toxic wound and skin care product and is safe for use on all animals including exotic pets.
Cure-A-Pet thrives on killing bacteria and promotes rapid healing.
Cure-A-Pet is intended for over the counter management of skin abrasions, lacerations, wound care, minor irritations, cuts and intact skin. Safe for use on all animal species. An ideal product for groomers.. clean and disinfect grooming tables.
- Salt free
- Safe and non-toxic
- Will not stain furniture or clothing
- No alcohol, steroids or antibiotics
- Non-irritating and non-sensitizing
- Safe if licked or ingested
- Good for bad breath
- Works on all animal skin types
- Does not sting