Circle Y Topeka Flex2 Trail Saddle 15” Seat
The Topeka Flex2 is a great choice for a trail saddle and a favorite among trail riders. It uses the Flex2 trail tree which has a 4” cantle and 13” wide swells to provide a moderate seat, the standard in all-day comfort. The 3-way in-skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Impact Foam in seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle. Available in regular or wide tree width. The coordinating saddle pad cut in the full skirt shape with matching wear leathers completes a pulled together look for your horse. Hand tooled shell border with silver slotted conchos and stainless steel hardware.
Flex2 saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2 tree. The Flex2 tree uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, a low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure point if properly fitted.
- The Flex2 tree has a rigid ground seat with dual bar system that provides both stability and flexibility where it’s needed; it’s an option for riders of all sizes and is proven to fit a wide variety of horse
- The Flex2 tunnel skirt creates a channel in the spine area to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine. It also allows air flow under the saddle to reduce heat build up.
- Impact foam seat for all-day riding comfort
- 3-way adjustable in-skirt rigging for several rigging options to suit different horse conformations
- Neo-shock skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comofrt
- Softee seat jockeys and fenders provide a ready-to-ride, broke in feel for the rider right out of the box
- ErgoBalance Stirrups tilt the stirrups to eliminate torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding
- Weight- 29lbs