Circle Y Omaha Flex-Lite 16” seat Trail Saddle
**Rode a Handful of Times In Mint Condition**
The 1554 Omaha Flex2® is a great choice for a trail saddle and a favorite among trail riders. It’s uses our most popular Flex2® trail tree which has a 4″ cantle and 13″ wide swell to provide a moderate seat, the standard in all-day comfort. The 3-way in-skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Impact Foam™ in seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle. Available in regular or wide tree width. The coordinating saddle pad cut in the round skirt shape with matching wear leathers completes a pulled together look for your horse. Hand tooled shell border with silver slotted conchos and stainless steel.
Seat Size: 16”
Tree Width: Regular Bar
Saddle Color: Walnut
Seat Color: Grainout Black
Horn: 3 1/4” Neck 1 7/8” Cap
Skirt: Round 13” D x 27” L
Weight: 29 lbs
- EBS-Ergobalance Stirrups tilt the stirrup to eliminate torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding.
- Softee- seat jockeys and fenders provide a ready-to-ride, broke in feel for the rider right out of the box.
- Neo-Shock Skirt- absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comfort
- 3- way adjustable-in skirt rigging for several rigging options to suit different horse conformations.
- Impact foam seat for all-day riding comfort
- The Flex 2 tunnel skirt creates a channel in the spine area to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine. It also allows air flow under the saddle to reduce heat build up.
Retail Price $1873.00