Circle Y Kelly Kaminski Swift Flex2 Barrel Saddle
The Swift barrel saddle was built for speed by reducing the skirting and leaving only the essentials-it only weighs 21 pounds! And the new SRS seating has a unique textured surface-like a football-giving you more “stick” in the seat. Kelly Kaminski barrel saddles are designed to keep you in a balanced position. Each one is built with these key features: horn size and style allows you to lock your elbow into your hip around the barrels for consistent turns, and the groundseat cantle design provides a secure, dished seat. Flex2 tree is lightweight, comfortable for the horse, and provides freedom of movement. Riders love these saddles because of the perfect, deep seat it provides.
Flex2 saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2 tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2 tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted.
- Flex tree for horse’s freedom of movement
- Neo-Shock skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to horse’s back for comfort
- Roughout seat jockeys, fenders, and suede seat provides grip for a more secure seat
- Pre-set fenders to reduce joint fatigue
- Lightweight to ease saddling and less weight for your horse to carry
- Impact Foam seat for comfort and absorbs shock
- Biothane stirrup leathers for longevity and strength
- Latigo tie & off billets