Circle Y 16” Topeka Flex2 Trail Saddle
The Topeka Flex2 is a great choice for a trail addle and a favorite among trail riders. It uses the most popular Flex2 trail tree which has a 4” cantle and 13” wide swells to provide a moderate seat, the standard in all-day comfort. The 3-way in skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Impact foam in the seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle. Hand tooled shell border with silver slotted conchos and stainless steel hardware.
Flex2 saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2 tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2 tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted.
- The Flex2 tree has a rigid ground seat with dual bar system that provides both stability and flexibility where it’s needed; it’s an option for riders of all sizes and is proven to fit a wide variety of horses
- The Flex2 tunnel skirt creates a channel in the spine area to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine. It also allows air flow under the saddle to reduce heat build up
- Impact foam seat for all-day riding comfort
- Neo-Shock skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comfort
- Softee seat jockeys and fenders provide a ready-to-ride, broke in feel for the rider right out of the box
- ErgoBalance Stirrups tilt the stirrups to eliminate torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding
- 3-1/4” Neck, 1-7/8” Cap on horn
- Square Skirt
- Regular Tree