Available in 2lb or 5lb
**Bleeder Stop is a combination of vitamins, minerals, and herbs that help prevent bleeding and assists the horse in healing the problem naturally. Unlike medications, Bleeder Stop uses natural ingredients that help the body function better to prevent bleeding, as well as to help fix the underlying cause. **
A daily Vitamin K Supplement that helps support respiratory health, oxygen utilization and healthy cellular activity.
Bleeder Stop is recommended to support a healthy immune system, normal stamina and endurance, and may help relieve inflammation association with training and competition.
Administer at the rate of one or two ounces (one to two scoops) in divided feedings daily.
- Arginine-An amino acid and potent nitric oxide enhancer that causes vasodilation of both smooth and skeletal muscles. It dilates the vessels of the skeletal muscles, thus providing more blood flow. The vasodilating properties work well in horses that tie up and is extremely useful for treating “Bleeders” because it reduces resistance to the blood flow through the lungs.
- Lysine- An amino acid which is a building block of protein. Lysine is important to proper metabolism, a healthy nervous system and proper immune function.
- Octacosanol- Used to improve exercise performance including strength, stamina, and reaction time.
- Vitamin E- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, which plays a role as the #! antioxidant and immune booster for the body. It also helps to prevent free radical damage to specific fats in the body that are critical for health and is an important vitamin that is required for the proper function of many organs in the body. In addition to being an antioxidant, Vitamin E is a “potent anti-inflammatory when given in high levels,”. Your horse does not make Vitamin E. Daily outside sources of Vitamin E are required to maintain the right blood and tissue levels to help protect cells. Nerve tissue especially requires Vitamin E to function properly.
- Vitamin K- A fat soluble vitamin that plays an important role in blood clotting, bone metabolism, and vascular health. Vitamin K can increase bone formation and decreased bone break down.