Biotin Daily Hoof Supplement 40-80 Day Supply 2.5lb
Biotin Daily is an easy to feed pellet form. This hoof, coat and digestive supplement is formulated to provide optimum nutritional support for normal healthy hooves. Ywa-Sacc 1026 is extensively researched and scientifically proven Biotin Daily is apple flavored for palatability and is in a flax seed and alfalfa base. For use of all classes of horses.
- High level of Biotin-320mg/lb. (20mg/oz) for maximum hoof quality
- Yea-Sacc 1026 to help maintain a healthy intestinal tract
- Flax seed meal added as a source of amino acids, minerals and vitamins for nutritional support of hoof growth and development
- Supports normal skin and coat condition
- Easy to feed apple flavored pellets
- Convenient 2.5lb size is a 40-80 day supply
Biotin, Yeast Culture(Saccharomyces cerevisiae) grown on a media of ground yellow corn, diastatic malt and cane molasses, dried to preserve its fermenting action.) Flaxseed Screening Meal, Wheat Middings, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Soluble, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
Crude protein, minimum- 12%
Crude fat, minimum- 4.0%
Crude fiber, maximum- 8.0%
Linolenic Acid(Omega 3 Fatty Acids)- 0.2%
Linoleic Acid(Omega 6 Fatty Acids)- 0.01%
Biotin, minumum- 320mg/lb-20mg/oz
Saccharomyces cerevisiae- 15 billion cfu/lb
Directions for feeding
Top feed 1/2 to 1oz of Biotin Daily into your horse’s daily ration. The enclosed scoop holds 1 oz.