BioEZ Digestive Optimizer
A natural supplement to promote healthy digestion and optimal hindgut function.
Specifically for horses, it is a blend of probiotics, digestive enzymes, and prebiotics, that increase nutrient absorption and maximize bacterial digestion.
BioEZ can help a wide range of digestive challenges and can be a lasting solution to persistent conditions like diarrhea, poor body condition, healthful weight, and colic.
A healthy digestive system is key to overall well-being. Horses will feel better, perform better and train easier.
BioEZ contains a broad spectrum of Digestive Enzymes in pH subclass of Alkaline, Acidic and Neutral. This comprehensive array of enzymes…break down food more thoroughly…ensuring better nutrient uptake.
All horses can benefit from BioEZ because when the GI tract is working optimally, absorbing all the body’s nutrient needs from feed, your horse’s overall health and wellness will improve…as will their ability to be the partner you’ve always wanted.
- BioEZ is a highly palatable powdered top-dress that can be fed in combination with other feed premixes or vitamin and mineral formulas
- Contains only beneficial ingredients that occur naturally in the horse’s digestive system, and will not interfere with the natural production of their own digestive enzymes and beneficial gut bacteria
- Safe for pregnant mares, foals, performance and geriatric horses
- Breed mares who are fed probiotic and digestive enzymes prior to breeding and during pregnancy may be healthier, with foals benefiting from receiving the maximum amount of nutrients in utero
- Contains no artificial preservatives or coloring
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and Vegan
- Will not test. Cleared by the USEF
- The probiotics are microencapsulated to allow beneficial bacteria to pass through stomach acids and colonize in the hind gut
- May benefit horses in times of reduced digestive activity caused by stress, antibiotic treatments or bacterial infection, de-worming, and for horses on long term medication
- Formula may reduce the impact of certain harmful pathogens, mycotoxins or fumonsins
- May reduce microbial, viral or chemical induced diarrhea
- Neutralized pH helping prevent and treat ulcers
- Can be used as part of your horse’s daily health maintenance program
Better Overall Performance
- Better attitude
- Improved focus during training
- More energy and stamina
- Increased power and strength
- A more willing work partner
- Ability to recover more quickly from exercise
Solutions to Physical Challenges
- Stool conformation
- Solves persistent diarrhea
- Shiny healthy coat and hair
- Hoof improvements
- Skin improvements
- Decreased gas-Hay belly
- Better appetite
- Better feed utilization
- Helps during transitional seasons
- Healthy weight equilibrium
- Helps ensure good muscle condition
- Improved immune function
- Efficient nutrient absorption
- A healthy foregut and hindgut
- Reduced risk of ulcers
- Reduces instances of colic
Physical Warning Signs of Digestion Problems:
- Persistent loose stool
- Dull/poor coat and hair
- Skin conditions
- Low energy
- Resistance to work
- Lack luster behavior
- Poor or sour attitude
- Hay belly
- Hoof issues
- Weight maintenance issues/ Hard keeper
- Not eating
- Not drinking water
- Feed allergy
- Lip curling
- Sensitivity to girth
- Signs of discomfort in the midsection
- Limited movement
- Difficulty in bending
- Favors one side or will not bend to one side
- Lays down frequently
- Stretches as if to urinate
- Stride length shortened
- Reduced stamina
- Reduced power
Causes of Digestion Issues
- Weather and seasonal change
- Hay changes
- Water changes
- Poor quality hay
- Sand ingestion
|Mature, idle or moderate activity level||Increased activity, performance & training||Problem with digestion*||Breeding||Intensive Diarrhea**|
|Horse 901 – 1400lbs||1 scoop||1 scoop A.M.
1 scoop P.M.
|1 – 2 scoop A.M.
1 – 2 scoop P.M.
|1 scoop A.M.
1 scoop P.M.
|2 – 3 scoop A.M. *
2 – 3 scoop P.M. *
|Horse > 1400+ lbs||1.5 scoop||1.5 scoop A.M.
1.5 scoop P.M.
|1.5 – 2 scoop A.M.
1.5 – 2 scoop P.M.
|1.5 scoop A.M.
1.5 scoop P.M.
|3 – 4 scoop A.M. *
3 – 4 scoop P.M. *
|Mini-Horse 175 – 350lbs||1/2 scoop||1/2 scoop A.M.
1/2 scoop P.M.
|1/2 – 1 scoop A.M.
1/2 – 1 scoop P.M.
|1/2 scoop A.M.
1/2 scoop P.M.
|1/2 – 1.5 scoop A.M. *
1/2 – 1.5 scoop P.M. *
|Pony 350 – 900lbs||3/4 scoop||3/4 scoop A.M.
3/4 scoop P.M.
|3/4 – 1.5 scoop A.M.
3/4 – 1.5 scoop P.M.
|3/4 – 2 scoop A.M. *
3/4 – scoop P.M. *
* As Condtion Improves Reduce Accordingly, Keeping A.M. & P.M .Schedule
** Intensive Diarrhea – Consult Veterinarian for Guidance
Foals under Four Months – Consult Veterinarian
Scoop = 10 Grams
Feeding BioEZ® daily compliments and ensures the horse is effectively digesting its feed and rations for optimum nutrient uptake.
BioEZ® can be fed in combination with other feed premixes or vitamin and mineral formulas.
BioEZ® may benefit horses in times of reduced digestive activity caused by stress, antibiotic treatments or bacterial infection. For use in Prior to De-Worming, and for horses on long term medication.