Anthelcide EQ Paste
Broad-Spectrum Equine Paste Dewormer
Anthelcide EQ Paste is a broad-spectrum equine dewormer containing the active ingredient oxibendazole. Anthelcide EQ Paste is approved for the removal and control of large strongyles, small strongyles, large roundworms, pinworms, including various larval stages and threadworms.
- One syringe doses up to 1200lb body weight
- Shows efficacy against benzimidazole-resistant strongyles
- Wide margin of safety
Doses and Administration
- The dosage of Anthelcide EQ Paste is 10 mg (2.2lb) of body weight
- Each mark on the syringe delivers Anthelcide EQ Paste to treat 100lb and each syringe treats up to 1200lb of body weight.
- Anthelcide EQ Paste is compatible with carbon disulfide, which can be used concurrently for bot control.