16” Circle Y Walnut Grove A-Fork Trail Saddle
- 04 Regular QH bar Tree
- Flex2 Flex Tree
- Apache Seat
- Swell Width: 10”
- 5” Cantle
- Skirt: 10” D x 26” L
- Floral with Border Tool
- 3 Way Adjustable In-Skirt Rigging
- Horn: 3” Neck x 3-1/2” Cap
- Walnut Leather
- Brown Iron Bucking Cowboy Conchos
- ErgoBalance Stirrups-tilt the stirrup to eliminate torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding.
- Impact Foam Seat
- Softee seat jockeys & fenders provide a ready-to-ride, broke in feel for the rider right out of the box
- Neo-Shock Skirt- absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comfort
- Flex2 Tunner Skirt-creates a channel in the spine area to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine. It allows air flow under the saddle to reduce heat build up
The floral tooling with brown iron bucking cowboy conchos has great eye appeal. The Flex2 A-Fork tree can be used on your horse or mule. The ErgoBalance stirrups decease knee and ankle fatigue and promote balanced riding. Impact Foam in seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle and 5” cantle provides security and back support.
Flex2 saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2 tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2 tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, a low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted.