14.5” Martin FX3 7” Gullet
- Chocolate Leather
- 1/2 Rose Basket Stamp Tooling
- Rope Border
- Grey Suede Seat
- Engraved Aluminum Stirrups w Rubber Tread
- Silver Dots
- Floral Tooling
- Silver Conchos
- Round Skirt
The FX3 is a revolutionary saddle built with the aggressive rider in mind. The secure seat, higher swell, and forward-hung fenders give the rider security to sit deep on the pockets, and hold the feet forward while riding a shorter stirrup. This gives added control on the most athletic and hard-turning horses.
- Prominent swell with leg cut allows the rider to raise the knees higher, keeping them seated deep on a hard-dropping horse
- Secure cantle keeps the rider from getting behind and helps maintain control
- Ground seat enables freedom to quickly lean forward from a hard stop, keeping the rider in time with the horse’s acceleration
- Fenders easily swing forward to help stay down in the back of the saddle in the back of the turn.
- SPRS Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot holds fenders in forward position and offers resistance, keeping the rider deep in the seat pocket
- Horn easily fits in the hand, giving leverage in the turn
- Allows the horse to better respond to the body position by keeping the rider in place consistently.